Beautiful Farm for Sale - Toverfontein
This is a very scenic natural hideaway among the rugged mountains. The property is tucked away between awe-inspiring kloofs and valleys that are easily accessed by a well- made road that leads up towards the crest of the mountain ridge.
Situated next to a well -established game reserve, the property is safely positioned away from the main roads and offers several unbelievable views and opportunities for hiking or hunting.
A portion of the property is game-fenced and hosts Eland, Blesbuck, Mountain Reedbuck, and Kudus. The natural game that includes Klipspringer and Dyker abound in the mountains.
The rest of the farm is stock-fenced, and the owner runs Nguni cows with their calves in an area close to the homestead.
Despite the crippling drought in the Eastern Cape, the cattle are in particularly good condition.
The farm is water-rich and has good quality underground water to sustain the animals. Water is supplied from 3 boreholes that have not weakened despite the drought. There is an earth dam on the top of the mountainrange as well as a smaller dam in a catchment area near the bottom of the mountain. Solar pumps draw the water from three boreholes and distribute it through a network of pipes to Jojo tanks and drinking troughs for the animals and the homestead.
The farm also has a set of well- constructed kraals to work the cattle.
Perfectly placed to enjoy a stunning view, the newly built well- constructed 2-bedroom home offers all the amenities for a comfortable stay.
The home has an open plan living room, bathroom and enclosed stoep.
Gas and solar energy supply the needs of the household. An Escom line near the property would enable a new buyer to connect to the national network.
This property is being offered as a going concern that includes
- all the game,
- the cattle,
- a double -wheel caravan
- Most of the household furniture
What makes this such a special deal?
- Its secure and private situation makes it a safe hideaway.
- The natural environment is unspoiled.
- Although it is a typical lifestyle property the farm can generate an income from the well-adapted Nguni cattle that are included in the sale.
- Because it will be sold as a going concern registered vendors can claim back the Vat
- This property can be managed very well with minimal staff
- When all the loose assets that are offered with the sale are considered, this is an extremely well- priced opportunity to find peace of mind in a beautiful natural arena that will be hard to beat.
Size: 790 h
Position: Approx.50km West of Steytlerville in the Groot Rivier Valley
PRICE: R2,75 Million.
Back Top Enquire